Equip your sales and frontline managers with the skills to coach and develop their teams. Our experience has shown that an effective workplace coaching programme can lead to increased employee engagement, reduced turnover and improved performance. Our Procoach® programme is practical workplace coaching programme that focuses on enabling your managers to become effective performance coaches using specific coaching skills to deliver great results and ongoing growth for your business.
Embed coaching skills
Many sales managers recognise their shortcomings and believe that they are: -
- Poorly equipped to manage their teams
- Unable to develop and retain the high fliers
- Lack the skills and confidence to effectively coach
Improving the coaching skills of your sales and frontline managers can have a dramatic impact on the performance of your sales teams.
How coaching skills can help your sales managers
Coaching will give your sales managers the confidence to: -
- Agree with individual team members what is expected of them and the standards they need to attain
- Identify and overcome behavioural and attitudinal blocks to performance
- Bridge skills and knowledge gaps
- Learn and practise effective workplace coaching skills
- Challenge underperformance effectively
Customised coaching for sales managers
We do not provide off-the-shelf solutions. Before developing a coaching programme, we will take time to get to know your business, your people and to understand your long-term goals. And only then, after thorough analysis, will we make recommendations that are designed to achieve lasting improvements in performance.
If you would like to talk about developing the coaching skills of your sales managers, please do get in touch by calling +44 208 8755 5380.