Getting my training teams to deliver positive change and tangible results
With transformation programmes, the training is frequently delivered by internal teams, as well as external.
How can you support your training teams to deliver positive change and tangible results?
- Communicate the roles and position to the operational side of the business
- Look to get the trainers engaged with operational strategy and ensure that any learning is clearly linked to specific and tangible business objectives
- Place the emphasis on “return learning” not “benign learning”.
- Ensure the training team have the skills to consult on a commercial level with the business, design appropriate solutions with clear measurable outcomes
- Then deliver these solutions and, finally and most importantly, evaluate the impact of any learning interventions in partnership with the business.
We developed a programme specifically to achieve this for O2.