Customer Services Train The Trainer Programmes
Some organisations are keen to develop their internal customer service training capability. These in-house trainers will need the skills to confidently plan, develop and deliver customer services training programmes that deliver lasting improvements in performance.
What skills do your in-house trainers need?
Your internal customer service training team will need a broad range of skills, with the ability to: -
- Develop skills internally
- Understand how to plan engaging courses that work
- Support trainees while they develop and practice their skills
- Ability to adapt training styles
- Deliver programmes that drive a measurable improvement in performance
Developing in-house customer service training specialists
With over 30 years of international experience across a broad range of industries, we can develop for you a customised train the trainer programme, focusing on the following areas: -
- The role of the trainer as a learning consultant in your business
- How to identify training requirements in line with business objectives
- How to gain commitment for workplace training
- How to design an effective customer services training programme
- How to prepare a lesson plan and write an effective training programme
- Deliver programmes that work
- Practice delivery styles and develop effective behaviours as a trainer
If you would like to discuss customer services training in your business, please do get in touch or call +44 208 755 5380.